More summer favourites! This time I am listing my favourite bright summer colours! The really bright and intense shades that look amazing in the sunlight. I often have trouble deciding which colour I want to use because I want to wear all of them at once! If you have not checkout out my other post on my favourite summer pastels, check that out here. Again there is one colour that actually has the teeny, tiniest hit of pearlescence, but it can’t be seen on the nails. So without further ado, there are the shades that made the cut for my summer bright nail polish.
BEST SUMMER NAIL POLISHES – RED BASED
- Mischo Beauty in Love On Top – a very bright fuchsia pink. Great coverage in one coat
- Ginger+Liz Colour Collection in Boss Lady – an orangey red. Very bright.
- Nail Paint by Barry M in 303 Bright Purple – a red toned purple and this one is available in the UK!
- Zoya Nail Lacquer in Rocha – a reddish orange. Not as bright as Boss Lady but still bright. This one has a slight pearl finish that is not distinguishable.
BEST SUMMER NAIL POLISHES -BLUE BASED
- Mischo Beauty in I Dare You – A intense, prussian blue. Very pretty.
- Zoya Nail Lacquer in Darcy – A very bright, sunshine-y yellow. Few streaks when applied to the nail.
- Zoya Nail Lacquer in Tilda – A mid-toned green with yellow undertones. Looks very fresh!
That’s the list! These polishes are in steady rotation, and I get compliments all the time when I wear one of them. I even mix up with some of the pastels that I love! Want to know which pastels I use? Don’t forget to check out my post!
Let me know what you think…
FTC Disclosure: Products were purchased by me, Noire Tropical Beauty. All opinions expressed are 100% honest and my own. I have not been compensated for this review. For more information, please see my Disclosure Policy.