So bridal season is just around the corner and Urban Decay has come out with a survival kit for that big day called the Urban Bride kit.
Filled with essentials for keeping a bride’s makeup looking fresh throughout the tears, the pictures, the weather, anything! Also great for bridesmaids and other members of the bridal party. Wrapped in beautiful hand-drawn packaging, this would also make a great gift!
The kit contains:
- Razor Sharp Ultra-Definition Finishing Powder – (3.75 g mini) diffuses lines for a flawless airbrushed look, and the translucent shade suits all skin tones. The photographer and the DJ can flash their brightest lights her way because she’ll still look AMAZING.
- Eyeshadow Primer Potion – (Full Size) ensures her eyeshadow stays vibrant, true and CREASE-FREE throughout the ceremony, pictures, dancing and well-after her garter comes off.
- Supercurl Curling Mascara – boosts, separates and conditions lashes, while its super sculpting polymers hold the curl. Even if she throws a tirade at some point, no one will be able to hate her with those lashes.
- Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in Midnight Cowboy – (Travel Size 3.6 ml) gives her all the shine she wants without any tacky stickiness. This soft, cushiony-textured gloss endures, and the sheer nude sparkle of Midnight Cowboy can be worn alone or over any shade of lipstick.
- All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray – (15 ml spray bottle; perfect for her purse!) is a weightless mist that sets makeup for 16 hours. It utilizes temperature control technology to prevent makeup from melting off when it’s hot and humid outside or from becoming dehydrated when it’s cold and dry.
- Marshmallow Sparkling Lickable Body Powder – (Travel Size 10g) a glistening, edible body powder to highlight her shoulders and décolletage beautifully, as well as treat her other half to a little dessert too!
Hi great blog. I thought you might want to share this about makeup http://bestweddingmakeup.wordpress.com
a lot of brides are going this route semi permanent, because it lasts and looks great. Let me know what you think! Thanks!
Yup! Great idea Yaz!!! Besos!!
im sooooo messed up with back to back weddings 2 weekends in a row….. i might run to sepho’s and get one of these to raffle off to the wedding entourage…thanks for the post – hugs!