This is a look that I did earlier this week. I also used Red Cherry Lashes for the first time. And they are pretty good and inexpensive!
I heard A LOT about Red Cherry but did not want to order online, and silly me only just discovered Beauty 35 in NYC! Really it’s a mecca for inexpensive beauty products, hair and makeup supplies. Anyway, I bought one pair of Red Cherry lashes in #DEL just to test them out. They cost about $2.99 and they were very thin, wispy and long! They were easy to put in and felt really comfy. They get a thumbs up from me!
Back to the look!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance (TFSI)
- M.A.C. eyeshadow in Warming Trend
- M.A.C. eyeshadow in Hepcat
- M.A.C. Pigment in Smoke Signals
- M.A.C. Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline
- Givenchy Magic Kajal in #1
- Red Cherry Lashes in # DEL
- Duo Lash Adhesive in Clear
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto in Very Black
- M.A.C. brushes in # 224, 226, 239
- Apply TFSI to the entire eyelid and lower lashline, using ring finger
- Using # 224 brush, apply Warming Trend to the inner and middle lid, using soft strokes. This is soft look.
- Using your # 239 brush, pat on Hepcat onto the outer lid, from the lashline, to and a little past the crease. You want the colour to come out of your crease.
- Using Smoke Signal pigment and a small blending brush like the # 226, to apply a light dusting of pigment in the outer crease just to slightly darken the crease.
- Apply Feline eyeliner on the upper lashline
- Using Hepcat and # 239 apply shadow to the outer third of lower lashline
- Line lower water line with Givenchy Kajal
- Curl lashes, if needed
- Apply mascara to both upper and lower lashes
- Apply falsies and blend with natural lashes!
Warming Trend is a shimmery, light gold, beigey, tan colour. Any hightlight colour would work e.g. M.A.C. Henna.
Hepcat is a dark, shimmery pink. MUFE’s # 58 could be used, but that is a matte colour. Then a layer of pale shimmer could be added over that.
Smoke Signals is a very dark, matte burgundy. M.A.C.’s Agate, and Sketch are similar.