Hey, just a quick LOTD.
Saw this look done by Erin over @Makeup Fiend. I love this look and I have not done it in a long time!!! So I worked it out!!! Of course, it’s a great summer look, since it features golds and bronzes. This look is an easy way to use pink, which some people find hard to use sometimes. Also works well with other brights – corals, teals etc. Not too bright, used the 224 brush so that it’s a wash of colour.
- M.A.C. Material Gold Cream Eye Shadow (a shimmery pinkish champagne, applied to inner third of eyelid, with 224 brush)
- M.A.C. Cocomotion Pigment (a midtone golden beige, on the center of eyelid with 224 brush)
- MUFE # 56 Powder Blush (used as an eye shadow, a bright, dark fuschia matte colour, outer eyelid and outer crease, blended softly)
- M.A.C. # 224 brush
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Shimmer Gel Liner in Black Mauve (brownish, mauve-ish black liner, on the upper and lower lashline)
- Givenchy Magic Kajal in Black (shiny black liner, applied to the lower waterline, minimal smudging)
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto in Very Black
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Calypso Coral
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar