I wore this look this weekend. Simple bronze, with a winged out, smudged blue liner. Also added a midtone coral blush from Bobbi Brown.
So, I have a confession to make, in general I don’t like Bobbi Brown at all, but her Cabana Corals collection is the first one EVER that I have wanted to try, especially that Nectar Shimmer Brick!!!!!! I used her Pot Rouge and its great for people with dry skin, or who do not wear foundation. Also oranges and blues work really well together, so I paired a darker blue with a paler coral cheek colour.
I also cut just above the crease (one of the things I learned at TMS), which opens up the eye even more.
Here’s what I used:
- M.A.C. Pigment in Copperized (a greenish bronzey colour), all over the eyelid and crease
- M.A.C Pigment in Museum Bronze (dark bronze), outer part of eye just above the crease, on the brow bone
- M.A.C. Greasepaint stick in Below Ground (bronze), to define the shape of eye just above the crease
- M.A.C. eye liner in Coffee (chocolate brown) to darken the GPS
- M.A.C. eyeshadow in Cork, to blend out the brow bone and the lower inner 1/3 of lid
- M.A.C. Pigment in Bell Bottom Blue (sea blue), to the outer 2/3 of lower lid
- M.A.C. Kohl Power eyeliner in Feline
- Lancome Hypnose Drama in Excessive Black
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Calypso Coral
- EOS lip balm
FTC Disclosure: All products mentioned were purchased by Noire Tropical Beauty. For more information, please see my Disclosure page.