Here’s the most recent look that I have done! I wore this twice already for the week and I people seem to love it. Another simple quick look. I rediscovered my love for Deep Blue Green pigment. It’s a M.A.C. Pro colour but sometimes appears in limited edition collections like the Hello Kitty Collection. This look is a little on the bright side, because of the contrast between the silver and the green, but a great nighttime glamour look!
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
- M.A.C. paintpot in Delft (a beautiful shimmery turquoise, optional)
- M.A.C. Rondelle e/s (LE, from the Gentle Fume quad)
- M.A.C. Deep Blue green Pigment (M.A.C. PRO colour)
- M.A.C. Carbon e/s
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara in Very Black
- M.A.C. brushes in 224, 239
- Sonia Kashuk angled eyeliner brush
- Apply TFSI to the entire lid, past the crease using ring finger
- Apply NYX’s Milk to the inner and middle eyelid and blend out to the crease. This is optional, just to intensify the colours
- Apply Delft, using the ring finger, from the middle to the outer lid and blend into the crease. Also blend the Delft and Milk using a circular motion
- Taking the 239 brush, pat on Rondelle to the inner and mid lid, covering the Milk. Use the tip of the brush to blend into the crease to diffuse the colour.
- Using 224 brush, take the Deep Blue Green pigment and lightly apply the colour all over the delft and blend into the outer lid and outer crease. Also blend into the Rondelle shadow, this kinda creates a third colour. Also add the pigment along the crease, two-thirds along the outer and mid crease to give shape the the eye. Deep Blue Green is an intense colour and applying lightly allows you to build up the intensity. Add more as needed. Blend well above the crease, using circular strokes, to soften the effect.
- Apply some Carbon in the outer crease to intensify
- Apply Bobbi Brown liner with angled brush
- Apply mascara
The green looks really gray in the pictures but, trust me, its deep green!!! Also it looks like I had a lighter green colour in the middle of the eyelid, but that is just lots of blending of the Rondelle into to Deep Blue Green.