Two LOTDs in one week?? Wheeeeeey!!
Browsing the MUFE boutique and saw this promo image for their Rock For Ever collection.
Hot, right??? I had to recreate this look. It’s certainly not an everyday look but if you are wearing a black or silver Carnival costume, this would be a stunning look! Add some glitter on the lid or rhinestones and it would be all over!
The Rock For Ever collection was released late last year and is a series of trial-sized mini sets of Aqua pencils, Star Powders, mascara etc. housed in a studded container. Cute. Especially the Best of MUFE collection set.
This features a smoky eye, cut crease and winged liner, and I was up for the challenge!!!
Here is what I came up with…..
This look took a while but it helped me develop my eye lining skills. My cat eye looks and defined crease looks I think will become easier after this! I did not use a lot of products, its all about precise lining. I also don’t have a lot of MUFE (as yet!!!), so I shopped my stash. I’ll give MUFE dupes or descriptions where I can.
- UDPP (neutral eye primer)
- M.A.C. Cakeshop Shadestick (glittery, silvery beige cream as a 2nd base)
- NARS Trio Eye Shadow in Okinawa (silver shade, could also use MUFE Flash Colour in Silver 003, or Silver E/S # 82)
- M.A.C. Pigment in Sweet Sienna (taupe-silver or any cool beige colour, or MUFE Diamond E/S #306)
- Bobbi Brown Longwear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink
- Urban Decay eye shadow in Virgin (pale champagne shadow)
- Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara in Excessive Black
- M.A.C. Mineralize Blush in Merrily (a soft orange-brown, or any neutral blush with a hint o peach or pink)
- Iman Cosmetics Bronzing Powder in Afterglow (the peach shade)
- M.A.C. Mineralize Skinfinish in Petticoat
- Jouer lipgloss in Mimosa (neutral peachy gloss)
- M.A.C. brushes in # 224 (fluffy, blending e/s brush), #231 (flat brush for lining), #129 (blush brush)
- Apply UDPP all over the eyelid from lashline to brow bone
- Apply Cakeshop Shadestick all over eyelid using ring finger
- Using #224, apply the silver shadow along the lashline and blend halfway up the lid
- Take Sweet Sienna and apply, using the #224, to the top half of the lid up to the crease and blend also into the silver shade
- Apply Virgin e/s on the browbone to highlight
- Using the #231 brush and the gel liner, apply a bold, thick line to the upper lashline making it thicker towards the outer eye and also draw a dramatic wing. Repeat this step at the crease and the lower lashline, making a winged-out liner.
- Apply mascara
- Shape the cheek by applying Merrily on the lower portion of the cheekbone, using #129
- Apply the peach shadow from Afterglow on the cheek and Petticoat as a highlight on the top of the cheekbone
- Apply gloss
I hope you guys like it!