So today is a big day in the M.A.C. universe. We have the official launch of Style Black, Dazzleglass Creme and Zoom Fast Black Lash collections. I already previewed the Style Black collection when I attended the sneak peek at the M.A.C. SoHo store on Fashion’s Night Out. I think I am going to get the Greasepaint Stick, MES in Cinderfella and one of the Dazzleglasses, maybe Blackfire.
Continuing on the dark, gothic but sultry theme of the fall, M.A.C. has also added to their mascara collection with Zoom Fast Black Lash. ZFBL is permanent and is supposed to be super duper black!!! I love mascara and I am always on the lookout for the blackest of the blacks. It is also supposed to give dramatic length and volume while taking advantage of sodium hyaluronate which keeps lashes soft, hydrated and flexible. This is definitely another one to add to my mascara wishlist!
The M.A.C. community has been buzzing with anticipation for the launch of the limited edition Dazzleglass Creme collection. Dazzleglass lipglosses have been a major hit for M.A.C. since their arrival a few years ago. They sold out in days M.A.C. re-released them this year as part of their permanent lip collection. The Dazzleglass Cremes are supposed to be like the love child of Dazzleglasses and Cremesheen glass lipglosses. Intense, shimmery, glassy shine combined with medium pigmentation and smooth, non-sticky formula. I for one can’t wait for these!!
- Soft Dazzle – Mid-tone peach pink with gold pearlized pigments
- Sublime Shine – Light coral brown with gold pearlized pigments
- My Favourite Pink – Light blue pink with pearlilzed pigments
- Perfectly Unordinary – Bright yellow pink with gold pearlized pigments
- Luscious Spark – Light orange with gold pearlized pigments
- Do It Up – Bright blue pink with pearlized pigments
- Totally Fab – Bright yellow red with pearlized pigments
- Amorous – Deep brown red with pearlized pigments
- Creme Allure – Bright yellow plum
I will be lookingat Amorous, which looks like a bright, vibrant, cool toned red and Creme Allure which is more pink.
These products will be available at M.A.C. counters nationwide and online at maccosmetics.com
Info courtesy Specktra.net