Here is the 2nd collection that will be released in M.A.C. stores and counters on March 3rd in the U.S. This will also become part of the permanent collection. They are supposed to be a sort of hybrid between lipstick and lipgloss, similar to the Slimshines (which are now discontinued). They are already available online on the M.A.C. website and they retail for US $14.50. Available internationally later on in March.
Gloss is good but there is nothing quite as wonderfully, worldly, cinematic as a lipstick – and they’re coming back! We’ve updated formulas to make it all plausible. Sheen Supreme is the combination of the strong, sensually saturated color of, say, Tilda Swinton’s I Am Love Milanese lipstick, leavened with that light feel and clear vibrancy the see though sheen of a modern New York City Girl Gloss. Imagine no muddy undertones gliding in pearl or creme finish, moisturizing with no sticky/tacky feel. It’s a new medium, with MAC in the lead. This is retro/modern-and devastatingly chic.
- New Temptation – vivd blue red
- Insanely It – watermelon pink
- Behave Yourself – light blue pink
- Ultra Darling – mid-tone yellow pink
- Gotta Dash – pale coral
- Bare Again – pinky neutral beige
- Impressive – neutral gilded plum
- Can’t Resist – golden purplish red
- Quite The Thing! – deep blue plum
- Can’t Get Enough – beige neutral
- Supremely Confident – pale nude
- Look At Her! – metallic copper
- Good To Be Bad – deep burgundy
- Full Speed – bright yellow pink
I need to look out for New Temptation and Can’t Resist.
All information courtesy of Specktra.