Celebrating with something that was one of my original plans for the blog, a LOTD. I have not done one of these in a while, but small ting!!
Anyway, I think after purples, blues are my next favourite colour to use. I think blue on bronze or deeper skin, especially with dark brown eyes makes your eyes pops! Jewel toned and deep blues look best on the darkest skintones, while brighter blues (especially mixed with greens) look better on fairer and more tanned skin.
This look is really easy, two eye shadows, one brush. Simple.
Here it goes……..
- M.A.C. eyeshadow in Birds & Berries (or any greenish blue shadow, like Blue Green pigment)
- M.A.C. eyeshadow in Contrast (or any dark blue/navy shadow)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide Liner in Zero (any black)
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara in Very Black
- M.A.C. 224 fluffy shader brush
- Apply TFSI all over the lid and blend upwards
- Using 224, apply a thin layer of Birds & Berries all over the eyelid, into the crease.
- Use Contrast eyeshadow on the outer crease and blend inwards. This helps blend out the B&B shadow. Blend in circular stokes making the heaviest application on the outer crease.
- Apply liner to the top lashline
- Apply one coat of mascara
FTC Disclosure: All products mentioned were purchased my Noire Tropical Beauty.