Awards season has begun and I was excited to see who was wearing what on the red carpet! My favourite Mexicana Salma Hayek, stunned on the with this gorgeous midnight blue ensemble!! If this is what your 40s are like, sign me up!!
Here are the details for Salma’s makeup which was done by celebrity makeup artist Jeannia Robinette, who used NARS Cosmetics. She also wore a Gucci Premiere dress! Love!!!
Beauty Inspiration: “Salma is such a knockout! Her dress was midnight blue – very sophisticated and over-the-top glamour, so we wanted to play off the dress, but keep things hip and modern with fresh makeup. The eyes are very luminescent – we lightened them up with coppers and silvery peach, then gave them depth with eggplant and plum. With a bright lip, the look was trendy, young, and modern.”
- Radiant Creamy Concealer (New for Spring 2013)
- Light Reflecting Powder – Pressed (New for Spring 2013)
- Skorpios Soft Touch Shadow Pencil
- Calabria Soft Touch Shadow Pencil
- Bouthan Duo Eyeshadow
- Copcacabana Multiple
- Red Square Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
- Lodhi Satin Lip Pencil (New for Spring 2013)