So here’s a look that I wore at night.
I was inspired by beetle’s wings and decided to do a blue iridescent look. It’s a little bright, with the light, shimmery teal and a little smokey. Good for a summer night out, and black mascara completes the look!!!
- TFSI (all over lid, into the crease)
- M.A.C. Waternymph eyeshadow (LE, a bright, midtone teal with gold iridescent shimmer, inner third of eye)
- M.A.C. Birds & Berries (LE, a blackened greenish blue shimmer, middle third of eyelid)
- M.A.C. Inter-view MES (LE, a dark almost black, navy blue, with blue shimmer, outer third of eye and along the outer crease)
- M.A.C. Cork (to blend out the crease up to the browbone, a colour close to your skintone)
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink
- M.A.C. Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline (jet black, lower lashline)
- Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara in Excessive Black (top & bottom)
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Calypso Coral
- Anita Grant Lippy Pucker in Dark Chocolate Mint (lip balm)
Dupes – M.A.C. Steamy eyeshadow for Waternymph (or any midtone shimmery teal colour, CG Turquoise Tempest)
M.A.C. Blue Green Pigment for Birds & Berries (or any blue-green colour)
Some of the pics make the colours look a little grey, but trust….it’s blue and bright!
wow. this is gorgeous.