In one of my more recent videos, I wore a very simple, soft smokey eye. The smokey eye. One of the, maybe the most popularly requested eye look. It evokes a certain mysteriousness and sexiness. It can take many forms, use a variety of colours, not just black. This one is going to be simple and slightly smokey. A rose gold inspired, summer smokey eye makeup tutorial. Great for daytime, when you want just a little sumthin sumthin! It also works as a summertime look when you don’t want so much intensity. I used neutral colours with golds, but you can greens, navys, purple, be creative!A smokey eye makeup look does not have to include black - use navy, green, brows...be creative! Click To Tweet
All the products are listed below and so is the video tutorial!
Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial – Video
Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial – The Look
Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial – Product Details
Eyes & Brows
- Glossier Boy Brow in Black
- Colourpop Brow Pencil in Bangin’ Brunette
- MAC 24-Hour Extend Eye Base
- MAC Prolongwear Paint Pot in Constructivist
- MAC Eye Shadow in Cork
- Make Up For Ever (MUFE) Artist Shadow Eye Shadow in ME-624
- Colourpop Cosmetics Super Shock Shadow in LaLa
- MAC #217 brush
- Smith Cosmetics #230 brush
- Tarte Cosmetics Smolder Eyes in Rose Gold
- Ardency Inn Modster Smooth Ride Supercharged Eyeliner in Black
- MUFE Aqua XL Waterproof Eye Pencil in S-20 and ME-42
- MUFE Excessive Lash mascara
- MUFE Skin Equaliser Step 1 Hydrating Primer
- Make Up For Ever (MUFE) Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation in R530
- Cover FX Custom Cover Drops in N100
- RCMA The Original No-Color Powder
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette in Dim Light and Incandescent Light
- Sephora PRO Featherweight Blending Brush # 93
Cheeks & Lips
- Becca Cosmetics Luminous Blush in Snapdragon
- Angled blush brush
- Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Truffle
- Melanie Mills Hollywood Gleam Body Radiance in Peach Deluxe (with Sonjdra Deluxe)
- Alternative lip option: Senna Cosmetics Lip Lacquer in Leather
- Alternative lip option: The Lip Bar in Chocolate Spritzer * Black owned brand!
Let me know if you have tried this look!
If you liked this post, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter by clicking HERE! Get the latest curated makeup, haircare & skincare news and see what beauty products that I loving at the moment!
The following links are affiliate links. If you sign up using these links, I will get a small percentage of a purchase and/or referral credit. These links provide discounts or cashback, when available. There is no requirement or obligation to use these links. If you need more information, please see my Disclosure Policy.
Join Honey – use this to find discounts on sites visited joinhoney.com/ref/qpwfsu
Ebates – use this to get cashback online or in-stores on select, qualifying purchases https://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=EGx%2B1ltzid8P9uPThgCQxA%3D%3D&eeid=29041