The Zoya Focus Collection features six strong, solid shades that anchor a look for fall as stand-alone shades. The densely pigmented cream formula features a unique, micro-grind pigment that allows for extra-smooth, streak-free application.
- Charli (ZP807) – a dusty taupe cream with a hint of green, a perfect neutral.
- Desiree (ZP806) – a classic sable brown cream that has just enough gray to keep it cool in tone.
- Hannah (ZP805) – a clear, classic red cream with a balanced (neutral) undertone.
- Janel (ZP804) – a deep red cream with a rich warm undertone.
- Lidia (ZP803) – a rich eggplant cream with a blackened purple base and just a hint of red resulting in a color that is wearable for most skin tones.
- Sia (ZP802) – a true, royal blue cream. NOTE: This is a highly pigmented shade – make sure to apply a base coat to prevent staining.
Did an alternating manicure using a crème and PixieDust.
M.A.C. Hello Kitty Nail Polish in On The Prowl (light gray crème)
Zoya PixieDust in London (a light gray textured matte)
Holiday parties are in full swing! Last minute gifts are being bought, Christmas dinners are being planned and sweet, sweet parang music is on the radio!
The Ornate collection by Zoya is glittery, and holographic.
Zoya Ornate Collection (l to r)- Electra, Ziv, Logan
Zoya Ornate Collection (l to r) – Storm, Blaze, Aurora
It’ll definitely add some festive shine to your nails!
Yes, so today is my birthday!!
I always love wearing purples so I chose some of my recent acquisitions. Gold works really well with purple so here’s the royal manicure!
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Nail Lacquer in Cruising – a semi-matte pale gold
- Zoya Petra – on ring only, a midtone smokey purple cream with OPI Mad As A Hatter – multicoloured glitter in a clear grey base
- Pedi – Zoya Neeka -darkened smokey purple with silver microshimmer
So I attended some of the festivities during Fashion’s Night Out in NYC. Could I just say that FNO was just straight insanity!
FNO - Insane!!!
I don’t every remember every seeing that many people on Manhattan Island ever!!! People were just out and about, having a ball! SoHo was unbelievable…People like peas! 🙂
One place that I visited was Henri Bendel. Once inside, I discovered that the GINGER+LIZ counter was offering free polish changes!!! Claro que si, I could not resist!!!!
GINGER+LIZ is a fresh, young, hip , organic nail polish collection and minority-owned business, founded by S. Liz Pickett and H. Ginger Johnson. It’s luxury on a budget and there is something for everyone. Personality in a bottle. So whether you like something bold, chic, sophisticated or laid back, and still grown, G+L’s line totally caters for you. They are also vegan-friendly and toxin-free (which is becoming more normal nowadays). They are immensely popular with magazine editors, celebrities and regular folks, and I could absolutely see why!