This is a look that I did earlier this week. I also used Red Cherry Lashes for the first time. And they are pretty good and inexpensive!
I heard A LOT about Red Cherry but did not want to order online, and silly me only just discovered Beauty 35 in NYC! Really it’s a mecca for inexpensive beauty products, hair and makeup supplies. Anyway, I bought one pair of Red Cherry lashes in #DEL just to test them out. They cost about $2.99 and they were very thin, wispy and long! They were easy to put in and felt really comfy. They get a thumbs up from me!
Back to the look!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance (TFSI)
- M.A.C. eyeshadow in Warming Trend
- M.A.C. eyeshadow in Hepcat
- M.A.C. Pigment in Smoke Signals
- M.A.C. Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline
- Givenchy Magic Kajal in #1
- Red Cherry Lashes in # DEL
- Duo Lash Adhesive in Clear
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto in Very Black
- M.A.C. brushes in # 224, 226, 239