So one brand that has a kind of a sleeper status is Laura Mercier. Professionals have been for years singing the praises of their foundations, including the best-selling Tinted Moisturizer. Most tinted moisturizers aim to give sheer to light coverage, basically just to brighten the complexion and some evening of the skintone.
Laura Mercier just recently released their liquid tinted moisturizer in a convenient compact!
Laura’s latest innovation features a lightweight crème formula that gives skin a dewy, natural-looking finish ideal for all skin types. With SPF 20 and a hint of color, this portable compact is perfect for travel and touch ups on the go. It’s a breakthrough for the Flawless Face!
The Tinted Moisturizer Crème Compact also boasts:
- A lightweight formula that moisturizes and hydrates the skin
- Provides sheer to moderate, buildable coverage with a hint of color for a natural look
- Long wearing formula (6-8 hours) ideal for active lifestyles
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 provides UVA and UVB protection
- Visibly evens skintone and softens fine and dry lines
- Upon application, skin is brighter, more even-toned, and dark spots and imperfections look visibly diminished.
- Features Vitamin C, which has skin brightening properties
- Contains the antioxidants Vitamins C and E to help protect skin from environmental elements