I still can’t believe how fast 2015 flew by! That means it’s time for my favourites! These are the best beauty products for 2015! Here is the list of the products that blew me away and that I was generally quite impressed at for 2015. There is a little bit of everything here…colour, skincare, haircare, and a little more skincare. This year was big for skin. For me it is about maintaining and staving off the aging process. Great skin and skincare takes priority over anything else that you can put on your face or body. Of course my obsession with colour continues, so there is definitely some new products that I discovered that were very well made. I have included some high-end makeup as well as some great drugstore finds!
These are the products that I will undoubtedly continue to use in 2016.
So check out the video below and lehwe go!
THE FAVOURITES LIST
All products mentioned in the video are also listed below.
- Resist C15 Super Booster – 15% Vitamin C
- Paula’s Choice Resist Intensive Repair Cream with Retinol
- MUFE Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation
- NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel
- MUFE Artist Shadow Eyeshadow and Powder Blush
- boscia Tsubaki Oil Deep Hydration Hydrogel Mask
- Dr. JART+ Brightening Infusion Hydrogel Mask
- Melt Cosmetics Eye Shadow Stack
- Milani Cosmetics Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow
- Sleek MakeUP I-Divine Eyeshadow Palette
- Makeup Geek Eye Shadows
- ColourPop Super Shock Shadows
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Lips
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured
- Sleek MakeUP Blusher
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
- Mischo Beauty Luxury Nail Lacquers