NARS revamps its concealer line and adds some new shades to the darker end of the spectrum. Take a look!
NARS Concealer boasts a lightweight, creamy texture enriched with Vitamin E for crease-resistant coverage that stays in place all day. Aside from new slim packaging, the formula will grow its shade range from a total of six shades to ten to help achieve a NARS Immaculate Complexion. Whether applied to camouflage darkness under the eyes or to reduce the appearance of redness and skin imperfections, the new range reaches a broader scope of skintones and is targeted to more closely match NARS’ Sheer Matte & Sheer Glow Foundation shades. Apply with a brush for even application and precise spot coverage.
NARS Concealer (US $22.00)
- Chantilly – for fairest of complexions, true ivory – NEW!
- Vanilla – for fair complexions, tiny cast of pink tones
- Honey – for light to medium complexion, warm peach tones
- Custard – for light to medium complexions, yellow tones
- Ginger – for medium complexions, golden tones
- Biscuit – for medium to dark complexions, natural balance of pink and yellow tones – NEW!
- Caramel – for medium to dark complexions, yellow and golden tones – NEW!
- Amande – for medium to dark complexions, golden olive tones – NEW!
- Café – for dark complexions, warm red tones – NEW!
- Cacao – for dark complexions, deep-gold-brown tones – NEW!The Duo Concealers will also be updated with new shades:Duo Concealer (US$30.00)
- Caramel/Amande – NEW!All items will be available from September 1st at narscosmetics.com.