Welcome to Part 3 of the #SummaSoaka Series! In this post, I will talk about products that you can use to make your existing makeup collection waterproof and water-resistant. These are your waterproof makeup basics. A great option if you don’t want to completely overhaul your stash.
If you have missed the other two parts of the #SummaSoaka Series, check them out below:
- Summa Soaka – Waterproof Makeup – Eyes – Part 1
- Summa Soaka – Waterproof Makeup – Face & Lips – Part 2
Here’s the video that I created discussing the waterproofing your makeup.
Summa Soaka – Waterproof Makeup Basics – Video
All products mentioned in the video above are listed below. Let me know if you have discovered something good that will make the list!
Summa Soaka – Waterproof Makeup Basics – Details
Waterproof Makeup Basics- Powders
Waterproof Makeup Basics- Setting/Fixing Sprays
- Mehron Barrier Spray
- Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray
- Skindinavia The Makeup Finishing Spray – Bridal
- Model In A Bottle Setting Spray
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Waterproof Makeup Basics- Liquids & Creams
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Seal Waterproof Liquid Converter
- E.l.f. Makeup Lock & Seal
- Nurturing Force Mixer Fixer For The Eyes *Vegan & All Natural
- Hourglass Cosmetics Veil Mineral Primer
- Model In A Bottle Lipstick Sealer
- NYX Cosmetics Proof It! Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer
- NYX Cosmetics Proof It! Waterproof Mascara Top Coat
- NYX Cosmetics Proof It! Waterproof Eyebrow Primer
That’s the list!
Stay tuned for the final installment of the #SummaSoaka Series, where I do an entire makeup look using waterproof makeup products!
P.S. It’s my blog anniversary! In the comments below, what would you like to see discussed on the blog?
If you liked this post, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter by clicking HERE! Get the latest curated makeup, haircare & skincare news and see what beauty products that I loving at the moment!
The following links are affiliate links. If you sign up using these links, I will get a small percentage of a purchase and/or referral credit. These links provide discounts or cashback, when available. There is no requirement or obligation to use these links. If you need more information, please see my Disclosure Policy.
Join Honey – use this to find discounts on sites visited joinhoney.com/ref/qpwfsu
Ebates – use this to get cashback online or in-stores on select, qualifying purchases https://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=EGx%2B1ltzid8P9uPThgCQxA%3D%3D&eeid=29041