I LOVE warm hot weather! I am a true Caribbean chile. Can’t say that I’m missing Snowmaggedon in the Big Apple!!!
M.A.C. usually brings out some of their best collections during the summer with stunning colours and limited edition packaging and I am certainly going bananas over the packaging for the ‘To The Beach’ collection being released in May.
Here are the details….
Eye Shadow $14.50 U.S.
- Sand & Sun – Light Peach (Matte)
- Firecraker – Frosted Mid-Tone Red Orange (Veluxe Pearl)
- Sweet & Punchy – Bright Yellow Green (Veluxe Pearl)
- Shimmermoss – Green with Green Pearl (Veluxe Pearl)
- Humid – Intense Green with Shimmer (Frost)
Lipstick $14.00 U.S.
- BeachBound – Sheer Frosted Pale Peach (Glaze)
- Lazy Day – Light Dirty Blue Pink (Lustre)
- Thrills – Rosy Copper with Gold Pearl (Frost)
- FunBathing – Mid-Tone Bronzed Plum (CremeSheen)
Lipglass $14.00 U.S.
- Easy Lounger – Light Baby Pink with Multi-Dimensional Pear
- Flurry of Fun – Sheer Sparkly Peach
- Splashing – Mid-Tone Blue Pink with Soft Gold Pearl
Lip Pencil $13.00 U.S.
- Life’s a Breeze – Soft Pink
- Temperature Rising – Loudmouth Orange
Eye Kohl $14.50 U.S.
- Float on By – Dark Green Turquoise
- Rosemary & Thyme – Mid-Tone Olive Gold with Shimmer
Powder Blush $18.50 U.S.
- Hipness – Intense Coral with Soft White Pearl (Frost)
- Get-Away Bronze – Mid-Tone SunTan (Frost)
Highlight Powder $26.00 U.S.
- Marine Life – Multicolour Pressed Powder
Nail Lacquer $12.00 U.S.
- In the Buff – Muted Taupe Avocado (Cream)
- Scorcher – Creamy Bright Coral Red (Cream) <—-Ah gettin’ this!!
Doesn’t this collection make you want to head to the beach!!!! I’m going to be all over the pastel, pearlescent green packaging and the orange lipgloss is calling my name!!!!
Release Date (US): 27th May, 2010
All images and information courtesy Specktra