The next generation of Zoya Naturel is almost here! Introducing, Zoya Naturel Satins, a collection of six new, neutral nail polish colors in an ultra-wearable, low-sheen, chic satin finish. A hybrid between matte and glossy polishes, the new Zoya Satin* formula provides opaque coverage and is longer lasting than traditional matte shades. The flawlessly smooth finish hides imperfections and creates a luxurious, satin finish nail look.
- Leah: Lavender tinged taupe, exclusive Zoya Satin* finish.
- Rowan: Creamy suede taupe, exclusive Zoya Satin* finish.
- Sage: Mossy sage green, exclusive Zoya Satin* finish.
- Tove: Misty slate grey, exclusive Zoya Satin* finish.
- Brittany: Rose mauve cream, exclusive Zoya Satin* finish.
- Ana: Light toasted almond, exclusive Zoya Satin* finish.
*Zoya Satin is not intended to be worn with a top coat. For best results: Prep nail with Zoya Remove Plus Nail Polish Remover, apply base coat and finish with 2 thin coats of any Zoya Satin Nail Polish.
Availability: January 15, 2015; zoya.com
Price: USD$9 each