Since Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, I decided to try the look from the Illamasqua Throb collection. I mentioned it here.
Of course you know that I omitted the white pancake makeup and made it more wearable. Application was soft. Cute. Soft cut crease. Pink cheeks. Here it is:
- Urban Decay Virgin eyeshadow (pale pinkish white colour) – all over the eyelid to the crease, use a soft blending brush like M.A.C.’s #224
- Make Up For Ever #56 eyeshadow (bright pink) – keep the eyes open and apply a soft wash of colour all across the crease and just above
- M.A.C. Superslick Liquid Eye Liner in On the Hunt – upper lash line, winged out
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Blush in Flame
- M.A.C. lipglass in Venetian