Decided to play around with my new Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Loose Color pigment that I received from the wonderful David Klasfeld. Everyone talks about OCC’s liptars but y’all should not sleep on their loose pigments!!! They have a lot of unique shimmers that are finely milled, smooth and highly pigmented and they have quite a few matte pigments. The colour of the day is Wasabi – a midtone yellow-green with gold shimmer. This looks just like wasabi, just like it!
So here’s the look!
- TFSI – All over eyelid using ring finger, past the crease
- M.A.C. Olive Groove eye shadow – inner lid using fluffy blending brush like M.A.C.’s 224
- OCC Wasabi Loose Colour – applied to middle lid, packed on, using flat, stiff shader brush like M.A.C.’s 239. Blend into the Olive Groove.
- M.A.C. Deep Purple pigment – outer lid only, using M.A.C.’s 226
- M.A.C. Beauty Marked eye shadow – outer and middle crease using 226 brush. Blend the Beauty Marked and Deep Purple.
- M.A.C. Handwritten eye shadow – a matte2 shade, all over the outer v (crease and outer lid) using 226, to take away the shine and lighten the colour of the outer v.
- M.A.C. Cork eye shadow – mixed with a little Olive Groove above the crease into the brow bone to blend any harsh lines using 224 brush
- M.A.C. Super Slick Liquid Eye liner in On the Hunt – fine line on the upper lashline (review on this soon!!!!)
- M.A.C. Feline Kohl Power eye liner on lower waterline
- M.A.C. Olive Groove to smudge outer the lower lashline
- Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara in Excessive Black on upper and lower lashes
- NARS Crazed Blush on blended on apples of cheeks using Bobbi Brown blush brush
- Oyin Handmade Honey Sticks lipbalm
More looks to come!
FTC Disclosure: All products purchased by Noire Tropical Beauty unless otherwise stated. Please see the Disclosure Policy for more information.