Hey, just a quick LOTD.
Saw this look done by Erin over @Makeup Fiend. I love this look and I have not done it in a long time!!! So I worked it out!!! Of course, it’s a great summer look, since it features golds and bronzes. This look is an easy way to use pink, which some people find hard to use sometimes. Also works well with other brights – corals, teals etc. Not too bright, used the 224 brush so that it’s a wash of colour.
- M.A.C. Material Gold Cream Eye Shadow (a shimmery pinkish champagne, applied to inner third of eyelid, with 224 brush)
- M.A.C. Cocomotion Pigment (a midtone golden beige, on the center of eyelid with 224 brush)
- MUFE # 56 Powder Blush (used as an eye shadow, a bright, dark fuschia matte colour, outer eyelid and outer crease, blended softly)
- M.A.C. # 224 brush
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Shimmer Gel Liner in Black Mauve (brownish, mauve-ish black liner, on the upper and lower lashline)
- Givenchy Magic Kajal in Black (shiny black liner, applied to the lower waterline, minimal smudging)
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto in Very Black
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Calypso Coral
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar
very pretty! i wish you could give us the lowdown on how to do this with Rite Aid makeup cuz i’se on a budged:-)
Marth!!! Waiting to see ur next post!!! I will definitely do some looks featuring lower budget goodies??? Any brand you have in particular???? Or I’ll give lo-cost dupes!!!
gooorgeous!!! I love love the colors on you and wooow Nectar gives you such a beautiful glow 🙂
Yes it does!! I love it!!!!! 🙂