Here is a bright look for the summer! I used one of the most popular colours for the season, coral, but made it wearable for everyone with a light application. Of course, you can intensify the look by adding a bright liner on the lower lashline, like green, gold or turquoise.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion – all over the lid to prevent eye shadow creasing
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk – apply a small amount over the eyelid to brighten the look
- Make-Up Designory Eye Color in Daisy – a bright shimmery, yellow applied to the inner and middle eyelid using a fluffy, blending brush like M.A.C. #224
- M.A.C. eye shadow in Firecracker – midtone, shimmery coral applied to the outer upper eyelid (blended into the crease), outer third lower eyelid using the M.A.C. # 224 brush
- M.A.C. eye shadow in Signed, Sealed – matte blackened brown colour, blended in the outer crease using #224 brush. This was just to give the look a little more dimension
- M.A.C. eye shadow in Cork – close to fleshtone, satin colour to blend the crease shadow into the browbone
- M.A.C. eye shadow in Ricepaper – light, shimmery yellow champagne colour as the brow highlight with #224
- M.A.C. Blacktrack Fluidline – line the upper lashline (with black liner) using M.A.C. #263 (angled liner brush)
- M.A.C. Khol Power Pencil in Feline – line the lower lashline
- Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash mascara – upper and lower lashes
Don’t forget to join me on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!!
I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found
any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough
for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be
much more useful than ever before.