This collection is available from today, online and at counters nationwide in the US.
A considerably smaller collection than the Spring Colour Forecast that pays homage to Rock Goddesses for their strength and power.
“Glossy images of leggy, Rock ‘n’ Roll Hall -of-Fame uber-models are as riveting, ravishing – and relevant – as ever. Hot shots of super-babes and rock chicks, edgy but never grungy, the lion’s mane of hair, the spectacular cheek bones, the luscious lashes, and a certain fearlessness when it comes to conquering with colour – Riveting is a rock-steady metal collection that pays homage to the Jerry Halls and Pat Clevelands of the world, their strength and their power! Part of a sexy ’80s fashion moment, these girls are modern versions of the real thing: Rock Goddesses never afraid to strut their stuff and step up to the spotlight. A fashion trend, true, but oh-so-much more is what makes these girls Riveting.”
- Metal Maven – Pale frosted silver (frost)
- Bubbles – Sheer pale whit pink ice (glaze) (Repromote)
- Riveting – Mid-tone dirty mauve taupe (glaze) <—maybe??
- Show Orchid – Vivid hot pink (amplified) (PRO)
- Rock out – Light icy silver with pearl (frost)
- True babe – Creamy mid-tone bright blue pink (cream)
- Rapidblack – True black (Repromote)
- Full Fuchsia – Very bright iridescent fuchsia (PRO)
- Dirty Plum – Deep Plum (PRO)
- Studded – Matte true silver with pearl (matte)
- Wham, bam, glam – Matte cool dark taupe (matte)
- Black enough? – Matte black (matte)
- 188 small duo fibre
- #48 (MAC store permanent)
This does not appear to be a ‘must’ collection for me. Some of the items are permanent like the liner and the lashes. Some items are M.A.C. PRO items (the blushes and Show Orchid lipstick) and the rest of the items don’t really excite me.
I am waiting ’til the Give Me Liberty collection to get Dirty Plum in the special packaging and I think M.A.C. waited too long to come out with some matte nail polishes and the colours are not unique. I may look at the Studded polish and Riveting lipstick.
But that’s alright, b/c Give Me Liberty (with special packaging) and Art Supplies (all limited edition greasepaint sticks!! OMG!!!) are both coming out within the next month. I have not bought any M.A.C. in months, but that’s about to change with those collections and the summer collections that I have already spoken about. It’s all about prioritizing!!!!!
All information courtesy Specktra.