Despite the fact that there is about foot of snow on the ground, the fashion world never stopped! Here’s the makeup done by Uzo, NARS’ International Lead Makeup Artist, at the Tia Cibani show.
“I love the 1920s feel to the collection, the nod to Art Deco, and the inspiration from Man Ray portraiture,” said Uzo. “I wanted a look that celebrated the beauty standard of that era but still keep things fresh and modern by pairing the bold lip with healthy, luminous skin.”
I love the look! Seems that dark lips will continue to be “in” for next fall! And it looks like a universal colour!
The Look and Products Used…
- Sheer Glow Foundation
- Maldives / Copacbana Multiple (Palm Beach / South Beach Multiple for darker skin)
- Namibia Single Eyeshadow (New for Fall 2013) Available: US – July 15 2013 / Global – August 1 2013 For a similar effect, try 413 BLKR Single Eyeshadowdow
- Larger Than Life(R) Lengthening Mascara
- Blondie / Bali Single Eyeshadow
- Brow Perfector (New for Fall 2013) Available: US/Global – August 1 2013 For a similar effect, try Eyebrow Pencil
- Salsa Lip Liner Pencil
- Vendanges Lipstick
- Funny Face Lipstick
- La Paz Pure Matte Lipstick (New for Fall 2013) Available: US – July 15 2013 / Global – August 1 2013 For a similar effect, try Shrinagar Lipstick
Info courtesy NARS PR.
- NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder – new for Spring 2013 (noiretropicalbeauty.com)