Happy Labour Day to those in the U.S.! Sadly, summer is rapidly coming to an end. It is already getting cool at night here in NYC. Le sigh….
Here’s a quick LOTD that I wore this weekend, matte grey with a pop of shimmery, royal sea blue.
- TFSI – apply to the entire eyelid, using ring finger
- Inglot Eye Shadow Matte #339 – midtone matte grey, apply, using a flat eyeshadow brush like M.A.C. #239, to the outer and inner lid, up to the crease. Leave the middle lid bare.
- Inglot Eye Shadow Matte #357 – fleshtone matte brown, colour close to lid colour to blend the grey into the crease and above the crease. Use a fluffy blending brush like the M.A.C. #224
- Inglot Eye Shadow Matte #368 – light warm peach, in the brow bone and blended down to the crease, as a highlight. Use #224
- M.A.C. Mineralize Eye Shadow in Sea & Sky – brilliant royal blue. Apply, wet (with a little Fix+), to the middle lid and blend into the crease using #242, flat synthetic brush. Other dupes are Milani Runway Eyes Shadow in Blue Lagoon or L’Oreal HiP Studio Secrets Professional Brights in Roaring
- Inglot Eyeliner Gel Matte # 77 – jet black liner, upper lashline and outer lower third lashline
- M.A.C. Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline – pitch black liner- line the entire lower waterline
- Givenchy Phenomen’Eyes Effet Extension in Extension Black – coat upper and lower lashes
Enjoy the rest of your Labour Day!