Another collection coming out on December 26, 2011. It think this is the 3rd incarmation of this type of product. Actually, the Metal X premiered in 2007, but a few years before, there was another version of the creamy eyeshadow that was not received very well. I have eye shadows from both of those collections and the 2007 set was a definite improvement on the previous kind, but they still were not well received. So, just a warning. I may pass on these, I have to see what they look and feel like in the store first.
So, again, these will be available from December 26th in North America and in January internationally. All information is courtesy of M.A.C. and Specktra.net.
- Virgin Silver (white with silver pearl)
- Fusion Gold (light pinky beige with gold pearl)
- Palladium (metallic ash)
- Cyber (metallic silver with silver pearl)
- Rusty (dirty peach gold)
- Red Hot Copper (warm copper)
- Venetian Tarnish (golden tarnished bronze)
- Vintage Coin (metallic olive green)
- Gold Carbon (metallic taupe)