People have been going straight up bazoodee over the UD Naked palette!!! They can’t keep it in stock fast enough!! It’s selling like hot cakes and it has gotten rave reviews!! It’s not LE people!!! I will get this – eventually!
Anyway, UD is bringing out another palette inspired by the great city of New York!!
This is the limited edition Book of Shadows Vol. III aka UD loves NYC palette. Their holiday (gasp!) 2010 offering contains 16 shades, of which 7 are brand new (or exclusive to the palette) and the rest are repromotes or part of the permanent collection (yuh know Smog and Zero were born to be in ah palette!). A mix of brilliant jewel-toned purples, blues, greens, and neutrals, that spells fall, but they would go well with your summer shades to a depth to a look. Ah really feelin’ Money (looks just like the US dollar bill), Haight (a gorgeous, deep bluish-green) and Kush.
- Perversion – matte black
- Uzi – Bright silver
- Loaded – deep forest green shimmer
- Kush – dark leafy green shimmer
- Midnight Cowboy Rides Again – midtone pinkish taupe shimmer
- Last Call – midtone burgundy red shimmer (like a darker version of M.A.C.’s Trax)
- Rockstar – Deep aubergine shimmer
- Money – grey bluish-green shimmer (like the colour of US money)
- Haight – deep turquoise shimmer
- Maui Wowie – basic champagne shimmer
- Smog – darkened bronze shimmer
- Bordello – shimmery midtone rose
- Radium – deep ocean blue shimmer
- Snatch – midtone rosy taupe shimmer
- Suspect – medium chocolate brown shimmer
- Psychedelic Sister – deep purple shimmer
Also includes: 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencils in Zero and Ransom, UD Primer Potion (original)
To help launch this product, UD is having a massive event in Times Square.
As per invite:
‘As a tribute to NYC, Urban Decay will be hosting a one-day, sneak peek event at Sephora Times Square (1500 Broadway, #304) on Saturday, August 28th from 1 to 9PM where 1,000 pieces of the limited edition Book of Shadows Vol. III will be available for purchase on a first come, first served basis (limit 3 per person) The first 200 die-hard fans will also receive a limited edition Urban Decay t-shirt with their consultation. Urban …Decay’s Eric Jimenez, Worldwide Retail Sales Director and International Makeup Artist, and his team of A-list artists will also be in attendance! The coveted palette doesn’t even launch on UrbanDecay.com until after Labor Day, and will not be available in-store at Macy’s, Sephora, and Ulta, until October 1st!’
Palette costs US $54 and will be available at specialty retailers from October 1st!
Anybody going to be in Times Square???
Note: All information and images courtesy of Urban Decay.