So J. Lo has been making a comeback and she is one of the latest spokespersons for L’Oreal. I saw this ad in a magazine for L’Oreal Colour Riche le Gloss, where the look was very glossy and smokey.
She has been rocking the heavy, defined, black liner with thick, dense lashes on magazine covers and other ads.
Anyway, here she has pointed liner, peachy-bronzey eyeshadow, peach lips, full brows and full lashes.
This is what I came up with:
- TFSI – Apply to entire eyelid, past the crease, using ring finger
- Kevyn Aucoin The Prime Colour Creme Eye Shadow in Decadent – light golden champagne cream shadow as a coloured base, apply to entire eyelid and lower lashline using ring finger
- NARS Mediteranee – Using brunt orange side, using the M.A.C. #224 brush, apply the orange colour to the entire eyelid up to the crease. Also apply to the entire lower lashline
- M.A.C. Brushed Metal-X Cream Eye Shadow in Material Gold – light champagne colour applied to the crease using finger and blended up to the browbone and into the orange shadow using #224 brush. Also apply to the lower lashline below the Mediteranee
- Inglot AMC Eye Shadow in #52 – cool midtone brown shimmer with silver pearl, applied to the upper lashline using M.A.C. #226 brush (pointed blending brush)
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel Matte #77 – matte, pitch black gel liner, line upper and lower lashlines, corner to corner, making a point at the inner corner. Also line the lower waterline using M.A.C. # 231
- Urban Decay Naked Palette – Buck – matte fleshtone, brown – inner crease and down the side of the nose to contour, using M.A.C. # 224
- Givenchy Phenomen’Eyes Mascara Effet Extension in Extension Black – Added for lengthening and separation, top and bottom lashes
- Ruby Kisses Big Lash Mascara in Very Black – added to the outer lashes for volume and dimension
- M.A.C Brow Set in Show Off – reddish brown gel to tame eyebrows
- M.A.C. Impeccable Brow Pencil in Taupe – to lightly fill in brows
- NYX Lipstick in Eros – deep reddish orange – applied lightly to the lips
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge For Lips and Cheeks in Calypso Coral – added over to create peachy colour
Nice sultry look! Enjoy!