The summer went by super fast!! I cyah believe that’s it’s almost over ! 🙁
I went to a fabulous rooftop barbeque this weekend and decided to end the summer as I began….with Firecracker eyeshadow, one of the gems from the On The Beach collection from M.A.C. I also made use of my new favourite product, SuperSlick Liquid Eye Liner in On the Hunt. Here’s how it came out:
- TFSI – all over the lid, into the crease, using ring finger
- Using the 224 brush (fluffy, blending brush), apply Firecracker to the inner upper eyelid, and blend into the crease.
- Taking the Mediteranee Duo Eye Shadow from NARS, use the orange side and apply to the middle of the eyelid, blending well with the Firecracker. Use 224 brush.
- Using the 217 brush (domed blending brush), use the dark chocolate brown with gold shimmer from the Illusionary/Burning Ambition MES in the outer lid. In circular stokes, blend the brown from the outer crease to the mid crease.
- Using the Lancome Khol Oriental Duo in Brun Seductive, apply the gold shade near the inner tear duct
- Line the upper lashline with M.A.C.’s SuperSlick Liquid Liner in On The Hunt. Make a small flick at the outer corner.
- Apply a thin line of black liner to the lower waterline. I am using M.A.C. Feline Kohl Power eye liner.
- Add a few coats of mascara. Here I used Lancome Hypnose Drama in Excessive Black.
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar and Pot Rouge in Calypso Coral on the cheeks.
- Oyin Handmade Honeystick and mark Kissink in Berry Bitten.
Some subs/descriptions: Firecracker – shimmery red coral, could use M.A.C. Hot, Hot, Hot. Orange colour from Mediteranee – shimmery burnt orange. For Illusionary/Burning Ambition- the brown side of L’Oreal HiP Metallic Shadow Duo in Gilded. For the gold in the inner tear duct – use any gold like the light side of the L’Oreal HiP Metallic Shadow Duo in Gilded.
Hope you enjoyed!
FTC Disclosure: All products were purchased by Noire Tropical Beauty. For more information, please see my Disclosure Policy.
[…] Check out my views on some of these here and here. […]