I wore this look this weekend. Simple bronze, with a winged out, smudged blue liner. Also added a midtone coral blush from Bobbi Brown.
So, I have a confession to make, in general I don’t like Bobbi Brown at all, but her Cabana Corals collection is the first one EVER that I have wanted to try, especially that Nectar Shimmer Brick!!!!!! I used her Pot Rouge and its great for people with dry skin, or who do not wear foundation. Also oranges and blues work really well together, so I paired a darker blue with a paler coral cheek colour.
I also cut just above the crease (one of the things I learned at TMS), which opens up the eye even more.
Here’s what I used:
- M.A.C. Pigment in Copperized (a greenish bronzey colour), all over the eyelid and crease
- M.A.C Pigment in Museum Bronze (dark bronze), outer part of eye just above the crease, on the brow bone
- M.A.C. Greasepaint stick in Below Ground (bronze), to define the shape of eye just above the crease
- M.A.C. eye liner in Coffee (chocolate brown) to darken the GPS
- M.A.C. eyeshadow in Cork, to blend out the brow bone and the lower inner 1/3 of lid
- M.A.C. Pigment in Bell Bottom Blue (sea blue), to the outer 2/3 of lower lid
- M.A.C. Kohl Power eyeliner in Feline
- Lancome Hypnose Drama in Excessive Black
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Calypso Coral
- EOS lip balm
FTC Disclosure: All products mentioned were purchased by Noire Tropical Beauty. For more information, please see my Disclosure page.
Coral looks amazing on you!!!
Love how you did the eye make up too.
once your youtube channel is up and running, can you please do a tutorial on it 🙂
Thanks Amina! I have another coral look coming up and I’ll keep that in mind when I start my channel!