One of the most requested looks is the neutral, everyday look. Something that makes you look polished for work. I used my trusty Naked Palette from Urban Decay, but you can use any neutral, close-to-your-skintone colour. I chose shimmery, bronzey makeup, but you could also use champagnes, taupes, pale pinks, whatever works for you!
Here’s the look!
Super quick, 5 minute look!
- BECCA Eye Tint in Paracus – all over the eyelid, up to the browbone, as a base
- Urban Decay Naked Palette in Smog – All over the upper eyelid up to the crease, using a fluffy, blending brush, like M.A.C.’s #224. This is a midtone brown.
- Urban Decay Naked Palette in Darkhorse – Outer corner, outer lashline, outer crease using 224 brush. This is just to give the eye a little more shape. This is a dark, shimmery chocolate brown, with little red undertones.
- M.A.C. Eyeshadow in Cork – a neutral, matte brown that is close to my skintone, to blend those two colours and to soften any harsh lines.
- Urban Decay Naked Palette in Virgin – pale off white/pink used as a highlight to lift the browbone.
- M.A.C. Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline – Along the upper lashline
- Maybelline The Falsies mascara in Blackest Black – Upper lashes
- M.A.C. Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Orpheus – A blackened gold for the lower lashline
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Calypso Coral – for the cheeks
- Oyin Handmade Honeysticks – lip balm
What is your favourite daytime look?