It is blazin’ hot here in NYC and in keeping with the weather, I have been doing some very subtle looks, just hints of colour. I love my bright, full colour looks, but sometimes a softer look is best. I was inspired by this picture of la dominicana hermosa Zoe Saldana.
This works for those afraid, or don’t know where to put colour. Enjoy and keep cool!!!
- M.A.C. Go Starflash e/s (a shimmery midtone bronze, all over lid)
- M.A.C. Humid e/s (shimmery deep forest green, along outer lashline and blended up slightly using fluffy blending brush like # 224)
- M.A.C. Emerald Green Pigment (bright, emerald green, over the Humid to intensify the colour)
- M.A.C. Mystery Kohl Power eye liner (dark green liner, line the outer 2/3 on lower lashline)
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero (line upper lashline and lower waterline)
- Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara in Excessive Black
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Calypso Coral (coral cream blush on apples of cheeks)
- Oyin Handmade Honey Stick (lip balm)
BTW: M.A.C.’s Alice + Olivia collection is out online and Stereo Rose MSF is already sold out online worldwide!!! That was just as quick at Marine Life. Best bet is to pick in up in stores ASAP. In The Groove and Haute & Naughty is also available.