Kinda loving this bright, bold purple lip colour.
Recently released, limited edition cool-toned red-purple. I also love that it’s matte! And it’s not overly drying. The colour really gets a chance to show! I pair this with a dark burgundy lip liner like M.A.C. Current or Nightmoth. I would even wear a complimentary coloured eye liner (mint green or navy) for a colour blocked look! Women of colour, especially if you have medium to dark skin, don’t be afraid of this one (or any bright lip as a matter of fact!). Just find the right lip liner to balance the look. I have seen this look amazing on the lightest to the darkest of skin!
What do you think? What has caught your eye?
FTC Disclosure: The product mentioned was purchased by me, Noire Tropical Beauty. These are my 100% honest opinions and I have not been compensated for this review. For more information, please visit my Disclosure Page.
- Smashbox’s Be Legendary Lipstick makes me feel like a legend!! (noiretropicalbeauty.com)
- Recent M.A.C. swatch: Vintage Grape Blush Ombre from Daphne Guinness (noiretropicalbeauty.com)
- Iris Apfel for M.A.C. – a few swatches! (noiretropicalbeauty.com)
- New product alert! Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Natural lipsticks (noiretropicalbeauty.com)
- Want to get inked?? Try Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eye Shadows (noiretropicalbeauty.com)