So New York Fashion Week is over and NARS took the opportunity to test out a new addition to their product line, Radiant Creamy Concealer.
BUILDABLE. BLENDABLE. BRILLIANT.
Ideal for all skin types, new NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer boasts a luxuriously smooth texture enriched with hydrating skincare benefits. When applied to camouflage darkness under the eyes and reduce the appearance of redness and skin imperfections, the multi-action formula provides medium to high buildable coverage in a natural, radiant finish with long-lasting results.
A single stroke keeps complexion looking fresh and creaseless all day – going on smoothly and blending easily. Light diffusing technology blurs imperfections and fine lines, and evens skin tone without masking skin’s natural coloring.
Skin glows with new radiance over or under foundation – and looks beautiful even when bare. Perfect as a complement to Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF30 or layered with Sheer Matte & Sheer Glow Foundation.
Crease-proof. Long-wear. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist tested. Paraben-free. Alcohol-free. Fragrance-free.
SHADES INCLUDE (from lightest to darkest):
- CHANTILLY: True ivory shade for fairest complexions
- VANILLA: Tiny cast of pink for the fair complexion
- HONEY: Warm peach tone for light to medium complexion
- CUSTARD: Yellow tone for light to medium complexion
- GINGER: Golden undertone for medium complexion
- BISCUIT: Medium dark natural balance of pink and yellow undertones
- CARAMEL: Medium dark yellow and golden undertones
- AMANDE: Medium dark with golden olive undertones
- CAFÉ: Dark shade with warm red undertones
- CACAO: Dark shade with deep gold-brown undertones
Will be available: From February 20th, 2013 at the NARS flagship boutiques and narscosmetics.com
Everywhere else: March 1st, 2013
All info via PR.
[…] Related posts: NARS Radiant Cream Concealer […]
[…] The new Radiant Creamy Concealers […]