And just like that, we are heading straight for new spring makeup!
Introducing Velvet Matte Skin Tint SPF 30
Velvet Matte Skin Tint SPF 30 delivers soft-matte perfection and protection. This oil-free formula delivers NARS’ signature natural-looking finish and shine control with the skincare benefits of an all-in-one treatment.
NARS’ innovative Velvet Illusion Complex technology creates a soft-focus effect with a soft-touch feel. Transparent Blurring Powders instantly enhance the look of skin by helping to blur imperfections and even tone – naturally dimensional skin that doesn’t look flat, masked, or chalky.
The unique, spherical shape of the Transparent Blurring Powders compress like a cushion, delivering a velvety feel and superior comfort upon application. Rose Fruit Extract refines the appearance of pores and controls shine.
This ultra-blendable skin tint glides on smooth delivering sheer-to-medium coverage that lasts comfortably through the day. From the lightest ivory to the deepest mahogany, an expertly refined range of 12 global shades offers soft-matte coverage for every skintone. Instant perfection, at the ready.
Charged with vitamins C, E, and broad spectrum SPF 30.
- Terre-Neuve (LIGHT0) – Lightest with neutral pink undertones
- Finland (LIGHT1) – Lightest with neutral yellow undertones
- Alaska (LIGHT2) – Light with a neutral balance of pink and yellow undertones
- Groenland (LIGHT3) – Light medium with a neutral pink / peachy undertone
- St. Mortiz (MEDIUM1) – Medium with a neutral yellow undertones
- Cuzco (MEDIUM1.5) – Medium with a neutral pink / peachy undertone
- Annapurna (MEDIUM2) – Medium with a neutral peachy undertones
- Cuba (MEDIUM3) – Medium with a neutral balance of pink and yellow undertones
- Malaga (MED/DARK1) – Medium dark with warm caramel undertones
- Seychelles (MED/DARK2) – Medium dark with golden olive undertones
- Martinique (MED/DARK3) – Medium dark with warm red undertones
- Polynesia (DARK1) – Dark with warm chocolate undertones
January 15, 2016 at NARS Boutiques and narscosmetics.com
February 1, 2016 at Sephora and other department, and specialty stores.