It is officially fall in the Northern Hemisphere but the temperatures have still been a bit warmer for this time of year. I am not ready mentally to say goodbye to summer so I was looking for a way to still wear my light, summery shades. I came up with a soft, olive green makeup look that was a little bit on the cooler side, but it works great as a transition from summer to fall. I basically ‘shopped my stash’ and this is an easy look. I will give dupes and alternatives for products that are no longer available. This going to be the first of a couple other fall looks, let me know what you think and check out my other makeup tutorials, including a Rihanna inspired one and soft, smoky look.
And here’s what I came up with…..
Olive Green Makeup Look – Video
Here’s the video. Product details listed below.
Olive Green Makeup Look – Details
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation in #440 *FULL REVIEW COMING SOON, but check out my first impressions*
- Gleam by Melanie Mills Gleam Body Radiance in Rose Gold
Eyes & Brows
- Glossier Boy Brow in Black
- Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil in 05
- M.A.C. Prep + Prime 24-Hour Extend Eye Base
- Make Up For Ever Aqua XL Color Paint in L54
- NARS Cosmetics Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow in Himalia
- MUFE Eyeshadow in dusty olive green (this shade is not available. Try MUFE Artist Shadow Eyeshadow in I324 or Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow in Bella Khaki 17)
- M.A.C. Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline
- M.A.C. Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Forever Green (may be discontinued but use M.A.C. Modern Twist Kajal Liner in Swamped)
- M.A.C. Brush #217
- Sephora Flat shader eye brush
- Sonia Kashuk Small Flat Detail Brush
- Kat von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Brush
- MUFE Excessive Lash Arresting Volume Mascara
Cheeks & Lips
That’s it. Let me know what is the next makeup tutorial that you would like to see.