They say the eyebrows frame the face. If your brows are not done, it does not matter what fantastic cut crease, halo eye that you do, it will not look ‘done’. In the past few years, the “Instagram” eyebrow seems to be the go-to style. Growing up, women often plucked their eye brows thin. Eyebrow styles constantly change, but having a natural, full looking eyebrow never goes out of style. I am jealous of people who were born with full dark brows. Mine are thin and not very dark. But I work with what I have, and I think that I have perfected getting a full, natural brow. There are no sharp lines, no concealer, just my brows but fuller.
Eyebrows: A Tutorial – Tools and Products
These are my favourite products at the moment (this post is not sponsored)
- Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow in Shade # 6
- Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Pencil in Shades # 5 & 6
- Urban Decay Essential Eye Tool E217
Eyebrows: A Tutorial – Other products that I love
- Make Up For Ever Brow Gel Tinted Brow Groomer in #45
- M.A.C. Brow Styler in Spiked or Stud
- M.A.C. Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set
- Senna Cosmetics Build A Brow Eyebrow Stencil Kit in Neutral
- ColourPop Cosmetics Precision Brow Pencil in Bangin’ Brunette & Black N’ Brown
Eyebrows: A Tutorial
Eyebrows: A Tutorial – Tips
- I prefer using a thin retractable pencil as it is easier to control the amount of product being placed on the eyebrow
- Use short, light strokes that mimic brow hairs
- Use more than one shade to create some natural dimension and mimic natural hair growth
- Use a spoolie or old mascara wand to help shape the brow and get rid of excess product
- Use brow gel to darken or lighten eyebrow hair
Let me know what is your favourite way to do your brows!
If you liked this post, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter by clicking HERE! Get the latest curated makeup, haircare & skincare news and see what beauty products that I loving at the moment!
FTC Disclosure: Products were purchased by me, Noire Tropical Beauty. All opinions expressed are 100% honest and my own. I have not been compensated for this review. For more information, please see my Disclosure Policy.
The following links are affiliate links. If you sign up using these links, I will get a small percentage of a purchase and/or referral credit. These links provide discounts or cashback, when available. There is no requirement or obligation to use these links. If you need more information, please see my Disclosure Policy.
Ebates – use this to get cashback online or in-stores on select, qualifying purchases. Great for using at Sephora, Sally Beauty and hundreds of sites! https://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=EGx%2B1ltzid8P9uPThgCQxA%3D%3D&eeid=29041