The new wave of chic. Seasonal shades suit up for resort mode with high-sun and high- style.
For Spring 2016, NARS debuts a fresh and modern mix of seasonal shades and innovative textures for eyes, cheeks and lips. Orchid blush radiates from a natural, matte complexion and lips captivate in shimmering apricot, rose and mulled wine. Eyes mesmerize in icy mint, matte beige and bronzed rose tones paired with a bold, winged liner. The must-have of the season: Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow in a sumptuous, versatile spectrum that can be applied dry for a sophisticated sheer effect, or wet for a dramatic, high-shine finish.
- Tarvos Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow, Icy Mint US$29
- Cressida Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow, Shimmering midnight blue US$29
- Kari Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow, Soft rose pink US$29
- Hammamet Duo Eyeshadow, (L): Matte beige (R): Bronzed rose US$35; (Limited Edition)
- Impassioned Blush, Pink orchid US$30
- Instant Crash Lip Gloss, Soft shimmering apricot US$26; (Limited Edition)
- Vida Loca Lip Gloss, Guava US$26; (Limited Edition)
- Rosecliff Lipstick, Soft rose US$28
- Banned Red Lipstick, Mulled wine US$28
January 15, 2016 at NARS Boutiques and NARS online.
February 1, 2016 at Sephora and other department, and specialty stores.