Playing on the holiday theme and wishing for beautiful, sparkly things, Zoya has produced a mixed-texture nail lacquer collection.
Wishes really do come true with this magical new nail polish collection for Winter/Holiday 2014! Zoya Wishes** is a densely pigmented assortment featuring both traditional and Magical PixieDust formulas in coordinating color combinations that can be worn alone or combined into stunning combinations, no matter how you wear them, this collection delivers a fanciful way to celebrate the season!
- ZP766 – NORI: Sapphire blue Magical PixieDust* with holographic hex glitter, perfect for any holiday festivity.
- ZP767 – THEA: Deep amethyst Magical PixieDust* with an orchid flash, packed full of party-ready holographic hex glitter.
- ZP768 – IMOGEN: Black crystal Magical PixieDust* with holographic hex glitter, just add an LBD and you’re off!
- ZP769 – PRIM: Velvet blue metallic, with a full coverage, high-density pigment and buttery smooth application.
- ZP770 – HAVEN: True holiday plum liquid metal with a thin vein of orchid for added brilliance.
- ZP771 – WILLA: Full-coverage, onyx black cream.
* Zoya Magical PixieDust is textured, matte and sparkling. No base coat and top coat required.
$9 (US) Standard Colors
$10 (US) – PixieDust Colors
This collection is available for shipping now from Zoya.com. Also available from select salons.
And, Zoya has also reintroduced their Matte Velvet collection. This came out a few years ago and this was one of the first nail polish reviews that I ever did. Check out some of the swatches here and here. These US$9 each and available on their website.