What an amazing honour!!! To have one of the most popular makeup brands worldwide to ask you to create a colour! This opportunity was bestowed on 9 of the internet’s best known beauty bloggers. The Bloggers’ Obsessions collection is available online only and only available to U.S. and Canadian customers for a limited time of 6 weeks starting from June 21. So once the end of July comes, that’s it!!
All info via Specktra.
Here is the collection:
No one<3’s M∙A∙C more than a beauty blogger. To thank them for their passionate devotion & always honest feedback, we invited nine of our favourites to our lab in Toronto to custom-create their own Eye Shadow or Lipglass. Exclusively online, just like the makeup-mad minds that created them.
- Karen’s Lipglass, Evolution Revolution: A warm peachy pink with subtle purple, green and blue micro glitter. Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog
- Patrice’s Lipglass, All Of My Purple Life: A deep purple/grape with subtle sparkle, Afrobella (big ups to my fellow Trinbagonian!)
- Lily’s Lipglass, Caqui: A persimmon orange. Lily from Beauty Maverick (an orange!)
- Aileen’s Lipglass, Sonoran Rain: A deep coral-red with gold and silver pearl. Aileen from The Shades of U
- Wendy’s Lipglass, Nitro:licious 2046: An intense shiny red. Wendy from Nitrolicious
- Amber’s Eyeshadow, Sparkle, Neely, Sparkle!: A deep rusty brown with champagne-colored sparkle. Amber from Beauty Blogging Junkie
- Christine’s Eyeshadow, Jealousy Wakes: A seething emerald green with teal and gold pearl. Christine from Temptalia (one of the first 2 blogs I ever started reading!)
- Lesley Ellen’s Eyeshadow, Parisian Skies: A muted grey-blue. Lesley from Lipstick Powder n Paint
- Lianne’s Eyeshadow, Hocus Pocus: A dark sooty grey with silver pearl. Lianne from The Makeup Girl
As soon as I get my hands on a few, I’ll put up some swatches!!