Last week, Sephora had it’s biannual sale for all it’s Beauty Insiders. Since I am VIB status, I was able to get 15% off of my entire purchase. If you don’t know what the Sephora Beauty Insider programme is, check out this link. It is basically a rewards programme that allows you to accumulate points to redeem samples of new or popular products. I am #TeamSkincare as they say ‘black don’t crack’, but you still have to put in the work and I am trying to stave off the effects of aging as much as possible! So I have a Sephora haul and even did a video about it!!
Check it out and let me know what you all think!
THE SEPHORA HAUL
Here are the products that I mentioned in the haul:
- Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm
- Caolion Freshly Hydro Sheet Mask
- KORRES Wild Rose Vitamin C Petal Peel
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara
- tarte Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara
- ABH Eye Shadow Singles in China Rose
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Luminous Blush in Snapdragon
- The Body Shop Camomile Range Muslin Cleansing Cloth
- Shea Moisture JBCO Strengthen, Grow & Restore Edge Treatment
Key makeup products that I am wearing in the video:
Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Intense Color Lipstick in #43 Moulin Rouge. Check out this look that I used with it. Also I did another look here!
Did you haul? What reviews would you like to see??