Christmas season is over and brands have already released their early Spring 2013 collections and everything is bright. All over colour must be in! 🙂 Straight up this Caribbean girl’s alley!
NARS’ spring offering is looking very interesting indeed! Vibrant and punchy!
I already have my eyes on that orange eye shadow!
Check out the details of the collection below.Fresh and fierce, strong and sexy; the Spring 2013 Color Collection introduces a vibrant, ‘90s-esque palette that sets the tone for a season of audaciously feminine looks. Created by Founder & Creative Director François Nars, the collection heralds spring’s arrival with shades ready to make a graphic statement.
- MAD MAD WORLD DUO EYESHADOW, $34 – Cyan and parakeet green
- BOUTHAN DUO EYESHADOW, $34 – Soft pink tulle and bright pink with gold shimmer
- PERSIA SINGLE EYSHADOW, $24 – Matte paprika
- CORCOVADO SOFT TOUCH SHADOW PENCIL, $24 – 24-karat gold (Limited Edition)
- SEDUCTION BLUSH, $28 – Sangria
- CYTHèRE VELVET GLOSS LIP PENCIL, $24 – Soft metallic rose
- DRESSED TO KILL LIPSTICK, $24 – Fuchsia rose with gold shimmer
- DISCO INFERNO NAIL POLISH, $18 – Iridescent silver green (Limited Edition)
This collection will be available from January 15 at narscosmetics.com
Check out NARS’ spring offering here!