This is a look that I wore during the day. Still working on my photograph
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- M.A.C. Earthly Riches MES
- M.A.C. Rated ‘R’ Starflash Eyeshadow
- M.A.C. Signed, Sealed Matte² Eyeshadow
- M.A.C. Feline
- M.A.C. Eye Kohl in Tarnish
- L’Oreal Volume Collagene Extra Volume Mascara in Black
- M.A.C. # 217, 224, 239 brushes
- Also used NARS blush in Crazed
- Oyin Handmade Honeysticks lip balm
- M.A.C. limited edition Hello Kitty Tinted Lip Conditioner in Pink Fish
- Using ring finger or a stiff brush, apply TFSI to both eyelids all the way up to the browbone and blend well. Apply some also the the lower lashline.
- Using the # 224 brush, apply the dirty grey/brown side of the Earthly Riches MES to inner and middle lid, from lashline into the crease of the eye. Also apply some of this colour to the entire length of the lower lid and on the browbone for highlight.
- Using the #239 brush, apply Rated ‘R’ to the outer third of the eyelid from the lashline, into the crease and slightly above the crease, using a patting motion, packing the colour onto the lid. You want this colour to appear as if it is coming out of the crease. Blend well with Earthly Riches MES using light, circular stokes. The Starflash is a great eyeshadow finish as it is butta smooth!!!
- Using the #217 brush, use Signed, Sealed to darken the crease and the very outer corner of the eye. This is a very smooth matte colour and it also cuts down on the amount of shimmer in the overall look. Any dark chocolate brown would do.
- Apply liner on the upper lid using Feline Kohl power
- Using Tarnish Eye Kohl, line the outer third lashline and follow that with Feline on the outer waterline.
- Apply mascara
- Finish look with light application of Crazed blush on the apple and hollows of cheeks
- Apply generous amount of lip balm and a light amount of Pink Fish for a slightly pinky, nude lip.