Hey, it’s Friday!!!!!! 🙂
I felt like doing something a little sultry using M.A.C.’s Dark Indulgence MES and here is what I came up with!
- M.A.C. Brow Set in Show-Off – on brows to colour and hold. Another new obsession!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance – all over lid up to brow bone, using fingers
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk – all over lid to brighten the look
- Inglot AMC Eye Shadow in # 52 – a gorgeous silvery taupe colour, applied to the inner and middle of the upper eyelid (up to the crease) with a flat shader brush like the M.A.C. #239. Pat this colour on to help it stay on the lid.
- M.A.C. Birds & Berries Eye Shadow – a shimmery blue-green colour, applied to the outer lid up to the crease using the other side of the #239 brush
- M.A.C. Mineralized Eye Shadow in Dark Indulgence – a beautiful blackened hunter green, applied to the outer and mid crease and blended using M.A.C.’s # 226, a small, fluffy blending brush
- M.A.C. Eye Shadow in Ricepaper – light golden champagne applied to the brow bone and blended downwards
- M.A.C. Eye Shadow in Cork – fleshtoned eye shadow with little shimmer to blend out the edges and to help the transition from the browbone colour to the crease colour.
- Inglot Gel Eye Liner in #77 – pitch black to the upper lashline using Sonia Kashuk bent liner brush
- M.A.C. Khol Power Eye Pencil in Jealous – shimmery dark green colour to the lower lashline
- M.A.C. Khol Power Eye Pencil in Feline – jet black colour to the entire lower waterline
- Givenchy Effet Extension Phenom’Eyes – lashes