Now that New York Fashion Week is a wrap, I spent some time browsing a ton of looks done for the runway. By far, one of my favourite looks continues to be Dani Fonseca’s creation for the Venexiana runway show. I love the use of colour, the bold simplicity of the look, and how wearable it is!! Dani does amazing work and she did not disappoint!
I was able to visit backstage to get details on the overall look. Of course it was madness before the show, but everything just falls in place in time for the curtain raise!
So this look was all about bright, coloured liner on the top and bottom, out-to-there lashes, also on the top and bottom, flawless, natural skin with contouring and just bitten lips!
And here’s the look!
Gorgeous and just up my ally! Glitter and colour!
This is what Dani used:
- Aquamarine Precious Gem pigment on the middle and outer lid– a gorgeous light blue-green pigment
- Intense Pro Pressed Pigment in Ocean Breeze – on inner lid and as the upper eye liner (winged out)
- Intense Pro Pressed Pigment in Desert Sand – very subtle contouring of the crease.
- Black Eye Liner (Dani used one from Maybelline) – on the waterline, not smudged out
- Ruby Precious Gem pigment – as the lower lash liner, winged out (this is gorgeous!)
- Dani added full strip lashes on top (cut in half) and added small clusters on the outer portion of the lower lashes. This made the eyes pop!
- Celebre PRO-HD foundation on the skin with some contouring.
- Geranium CHEEK Cream – a beautiful peachy pink applied with a duo fibre brush
- Finally for the lips, Ruby Precious Gem was mixed with clear gloss.
- The T-zone was powdered while the cheeks were left dewy.
What do you think??