We are in the throws of Trinidad & Tobago Carnival 2018! Fetes are ramping up and the debate over the Road March continues. Are you #TeamSavannah or #TeamKingdom?
There are hundreds of thousands of people playing mas this year, so I decided to finally film a Carnival makeup look. I have definitely done looks in the past on my blog, but I have never posted one on YouTube. I decided to get inspiration from the section “Virginia” from The Lost Tribe Carnival “7 Sisters” 2018 offering. A pretty light blue costume with gold accents. I also looked at the makeup looks done at the Lost Tribe launch done by global makeup artist for M.A.C. and one of my faves, Romero Jennings.
Here’s how it turned out….
So check out the video below and all the products used will be listed.
EDIT: By the way, also check out my Carnival beauty & makeup tips!
Carnival Makeup Tutorial
Carnival Makeup – Eyes
- ColourPop Cosmetics Precision Brow Pencil in Bangin’ Brunette and Black N’ Brown
- Glossier Boy Brow in Black
- Make Up For Ever Aqua XL Color Paint in L54
- Tom Ford Beauty Cheek Colour in 07 Narcissist
- M.A.C. Brush #226
- M.A.C. Brush #224
- M.A.C. Eye Shadow in Wedge
- M.A.C. Eye Shadow in Ricepaper
- Lit Cosmetics Glitter in Rich and Famous Size #2
- Nurturing Force Mixer Fixer Eye Seal
- M.A.C Brush #242
- Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara
- Sephora Collection V for Volume Mascara in Blue
- Ardell Lashes in 102 Demi
- Danessa Myricks Lock-On Lash Super Bonding Lash Adhesive in Invisible/Clear
Carnival Makeup – Face
- Fenty Beauty By Rihanna Soft Matte Pro Filt’r Longwear Foundation in #440
- Mehron Makeup AdGem Body Adhesive
- Gemstone sequins from Michael’s (craft store)
- Gleam by Melanie Mills Hollywood Body Radiance in Rose Gold
Carnival Makeup – Lips
- Make Up For Ever Aqua XL Extra Long Lasting Waterproof Eye Pencil in M-42
- Fenty Beauty Match Stix Shimmer in Sinamon
- M.A.C Creamstick Lip Liner in 80%
- ColourPop Cosmetics Ultra Stain Lip in Tansy
- Sleek Makeup Matte Me Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream in Fandango Purple
Check out my other Carnival Makeup tutorials here:
- Sequins & Mas Carnival Makeup Look
- Carnival Fete makeup tutorial
- Blue and Yellow Carnival Makeup look
If you liked this post, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter by clicking HERE! Get the latest curated makeup, haircare & skincare news and see what beauty products that I loving at the moment!