So apparently this is the winter of the decade, snow fuh so!!!!
So here is one last look for all you snow-bound folks, a little taste of sunshine!!!
I did my sister’s makeup for Carnival Tuesday, when everyone wears their full costumes. She played with Spice in the ‘Greece’ section, which was a vibrant purple and they looked really good on de road, crossing de stage. They had slightly large headpiecees and the frontline had a lot of encrusted rhinestones which glowed in the sun.
- M.A.C. eyeshadow in Beautiful Iris (inner lid)
- A mix of M.A.C. MES in Odd Couple (purple side) & NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Jolie Poupee (shimmer side) (middle lid)
- Make Up For Ever eyeshadow in # 92 (outer lid)
- M.A.C. eyeshadow in Cork (crease and browbone)
- M.A.C. eyeshadow in Satelite Dreams (lower lid)
- M.A.C. Fluidline in Blacktrack
- M.A.C. Dual Edge Eye Pencil in Fab Orchid (lower lashine)/Dash Lily (flares)
- Givenchy Phenom’Eyes mascara in Phenom’Black
- M.A.C. Lipglass in Atmospheric (base)
- M.A.C. Gimmerglass in Blackfire (top)
Hope you guys enjoyed!!!!